Updated: Feb 6, 2019
When toothache strikes, it can be hard to think about anything else. That’s why we’ve provided a list of foods that are easy to eat with toothache, so that you’ve got one less thing to worry about.
Some quick tips before we get into the delicious meals and snacks you could eat:
· Stay away from excessively hot or cold foods
· Stay away from crunchy foods
· If toothache persists for more than 2 days, visit your dentist to determine the exact cause so that you can get the right treatment for you
So, here are a few suggestions of some foods that are easy to eat with toothache, minimizing your pain and keeping you full!
Breakfast is important as it’s your first meal of the day, and you can’t afford to miss out because of toothache!
A filling that doesn’t require a trip to the dentist:
· Porridge with mashed banana
· Scrambled egg with mashed avocado
The last thing you need is to be cooking for a long time, so these are some easy, familiar and comforting foods.
· Baked potato with baked beans
· Spaghetti with tomato sauce and cooked down greens (e.g. spinach)
· Mashed potato with pureed meat and cooked down greens
· Tuna pasta
· Soup with crustless bread
· Crustless sandwiches with soft spreads like marmite, smooth peanut butter
· Risotto and vegetables
You shouldn’t have to miss out on desert because of toothache!
Easy, tasty deserts that won’t hurt:
· Ice cream
· Soft cakes
Hopefully this list has given you some inspiration for when toothache takes over.
Dentogen Clove Oil Gel provides an effective temporary relief for toothache caused by dental cavities. Visit our shop to order yours and to find out more information on usage: https://www.crescentpharma.com/product/dentogen-toothache-gel-10g/
If you suspect your toothache is due to an abscess, avoid use and visit your dentist as soon as possible. To happy smiles!